Re: [jdt-dev] proceedOnError dumping class files with problems

>If you set failonerror to false, what do you expect ?

Ant documentation say:  "Indicates whether compilation errors will fail the
build"

For me , this is not equal to dumping class files with problems, we like to
compile all objects to get the "current" status of our dev branch including
"secondary" errors.

>Please describe what the expected behavior is in this case.

This build is going to be used in a CI environment for a huge dev project
and we like to be able to bring out subset of binaries from the build for
use in different test cases and as described before, we like to publish the
current status of the project.

Regards

Klas