[jdt-dev] proceedOnError dumping class files with problems

Hi

We have configured the <javac> "failonerror" parameter to false and this
seems to activate the JDT's "proceedOnError" parameter. Our problem with
"proceedOnError" is its default behavior of "dumping class files with
problem methods or problem types".

Can I somehow control the JDT compiler preventing it from dumping class
files with problems and still run the <javac> “failonerror=false”?