Re: [jdt-dev] JDT co-lead nomination

+1. Dani is an awesome choice.

McQ.

Inactive hide details for Philippe P Mulet ---10/03/2009 10:12:39---Gentlemen, I have reduced my involvement in the Eclipse proPhilippe P Mulet ---10/03/2009 10:12:39---Gentlemen, I have reduced my involvement in the Eclipse project quite a bit. I am

Philippe P Mulet <philippe_mulet@xxxxxxxxxx>

jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/03/2009 10:12

[jdt-dev] JDT co-lead nomination

Gentlemen,

I have reduced my involvement in the Eclipse project quite a bit. I am still willing to provide some leadership in JDT, but it needs more energy than I can presently put into it. Therefore, I would like to suggest a change in the leadership model for JDT, similar to the model used for Equinox. Hence I am proposing that Daniel Megert (Eclipse Platform Search, Platform Text and JDT Text lead as well as JDT UI co-lead) become co-lead for JDT (with me).

Over the past years, Dani has proven to be very qualified for the job, and in many areas I believe we share the same vision for JDT.

Please cast your vote on this proposal,

Thanks,

Philippe Mulet
Eclipse Project PMC, Eclipse JDT Lead

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400 Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 609.751.783,30 €
SIREN/SIRET : 552 118 465 02430