Re: [jdt-dev] Problems on MacOSx

Hi Darin,
Thanks a lot. I bet that's the case since we don't have any platform specific launcher fragments present. A bit strange that only MacOS X is hit by this though. One would have thought that it would affect all platforms.

In any case, I'll add the fragments to our core feature and run some tests. I really hope it's this simple.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Darin Wright wrote:
It sounds like your installation may be missing the "org.eclipse.jdt.launching.macosx" bundle. This message indicates that installed JREs were being restored, but the VM type extension associated with the JREs was not present. This bundle contains the VM type extension for Mac JREs.

Darin Wright

Back to the top