[jdt-dev] New plugin based on JDT.JUnit

Hi,

I am currently involved with an open source project that runs Fit / GreenPepper in eclipse. Our current design however needs to be reworked and I would like to model it similar to the JDT.JUnit plugin. I was hoping that some one on this list would be able to supply / direct me to some architectural documents. specifically I am looking for information about how JDT.JUnit triggers the JUnit test run through eclipses normal run/launch facilities.

Thanks in advance.

Keynan

Back to the top