[jdt-dev] Commit rights for Tim Hanson have been expired

eclipse.jdt Committers,
Philippe Mulet has expired the commit rights for Tim Hanson (thanson).  The
reason for this change is:

[emeritus committer]

Hi Philippe, I'm afraid that I can't make any additional commitments
at this time. I enjoyed working with everyone there.

Thanks,
Tim

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 4:41 AM, Philippe P Mulet
<philippe_mulet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> It appears your are still a committer on Eclipse/JDT though you haven't
been
> active in a long time.
> Are you still interested in retaining these commit rights ? If so, let me
> know.
> Along with commit rights, we expect people to remain in touch with the
> project, and participate in committer votes for instance.
>
> We have so many inactive committers, that we had to start a GC process to
> recover...
>
> - Philippe

To honor Tim Hanson's contributions to the project, Philippe Mulet has
nominated Tim Hanson for Committer Emeritus status.

Back to the top