[jdt-dev] Commit rights for Adam Kiezun have been expired

eclipse.jdt Committers,
Philippe Mulet has expired the commit rights for Adam Kiezun (akiezun).
The reason for this change is:

Hi Philippe,
That's fair. Please expire my commit rights.
I won't be able to contribute in the near future.
./adam

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 12:19 PM, Philippe P Mulet
<philippe_mulet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Adam,
>
> It appears your are still a committer on Eclipse/JDT though you haven't
been
> active in a long time.
> Are you still interested in retaining these commit rights ? If so, let me
> know.
> Along with commit rights, we expect people to remain in touch with the
> project, and participate in committer votes for instance.
>
> We have so many inactive committers, that we had to start a GC process to
> recover...
>
> - Philippe

Back to the top