[jdt-dev] Commit rights for Dejan Glozic have been expired

eclipse.jdt Committers,
Philippe Mulet has expired the commit rights for Dejan Glozic (dejan).  The
reason for this change is:

Dejan Glozic/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
06/24/2008 05:39 PM
	Philippe P Mulet/France/IBM@IBMFR@IBMDE
	cc

	Subject
	Re: JDT commit rights

Philippe,

It is ok to revoke my commit rights - I don't anticipate contributing code
in the near future and it is only fair to GC after a while.

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Development 1A
D1/R0Q/8200/MKM
IBM Canada Ltd.
Tel. 905 413-2745  T/L 969-2745
Fax. 905 413-4850

----- Forwarded by Philippe P Mulet/France/IBM on 06/24/2008 06:17 PM -----
Philippe P Mulet/France/IBM
06/24/2008 05:37 PM
	Dejan Glozic/Toronto/IBM
	cc

	Subject
	JDT commit rights

Hi Dejan,

It appears your are still a committer on Eclipse/JDT though you haven't
been active in a long time.
Are you still interested in retaining these commit rights ? If so, let me
know.
Along with commit rights, we expect people to remain in touch with the
project, and participate in committer votes for instance.

We have so many inactive committers, that we had to start a GC process to
recover...

- Philippe

Back to the top