[jdt-dev] How to do AST transformations in the compiler?

Hello,
I hope I'm posting in the right place.

We are trying to implement the OpenMP standard for java in the Eclipse Compiler. To do that, we would like to use AST transformations.
On the one hand just to split our OpenMP Nodes like "parallel section" into extra Nodes like "parallel" and "sections".
On the other hand to convert the our OpenMP Nodes to normal Java Nodes in the AST.

Is there any place in the code where something like this is already used?
Or are there some examples or documents how this should or could be done in the current framework?

Best regards,
George

Back to the top