Re: [jdt-dev] Re: ant or javac options for COMPILER_DOC_COMMENT_SUPPORT

Thanks for your answer,
and sorry for the wrong mailing-list.

Arnaud.

Olivier Thomann <Olivier_Thomann@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/04/2007 04:02 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [jdt-dev] Re: ant or javac options for        COMPILER_DOC_COMMENT_SUPPORT

You need to add the following line inside your ant script:
                       <compilerarg
compiler="org.eclipse.jdt.core.JDTCompilerAdapter" line="-enableJavadoc"
/>

Note this kind of question should be asked on the jdt newsgroup.

Olivier

Arnaud De Muyser <ademuyser@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
2007-12-04 05:03
Please respond to
"Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[jdt-dev] Re: ant or javac options for COMPILER_DOC_COMMENT_SUPPORT

Hi,

Any idea about the following ?

Thanks,

Arnaud.

Arnaud De Muyser/France/IBM
11/20/2007 10:39 AM

jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
ant or javac options for COMPILER_DOC_COMMENT_SUPPORT

Hi,

Does anyone knows if it exists a java compiler option suitable for ant
build files,
which corresponds to jdt's API  COMPILER_DOC_COMMENT_SUPPORT settings ?
(the one who parses javadoc comment, jdt settings UI path is Java >
Compiler > Javadoc > "Process java doc comments" ).

I want to remove from ant builds lots of "unused import" warnings reported
by compiler,
whereas such warnings aren't reported by compilation of my eclipse
workspace (3.2),
see example below :

package sample.package;

import sample.package2.AClass; //unused import for headless build, not for
jdt compiler.

/**
* Any javadoc comment containing {@link AClass}...
*/