[jdt-dev] Re: ant or javac options for COMPILER_DOC_COMMENT_SUPPORT

Hi,

Any idea about the following ?

Thanks,

Arnaud.

Arnaud De Muyser/France/IBM

11/20/2007 10:39 AM

jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
ant or javac options for COMPILER_DOC_COMMENT_SUPPORT

Hi,

Does anyone knows if it exists a java compiler option suitable for ant build files,
which corresponds to jdt's API  COMPILER_DOC_COMMENT_SUPPORT settings ?
(the one who parses javadoc comment, jdt settings UI path is Java > Compiler > Javadoc > "Process java doc comments" ).

I want to remove from ant builds lots of "unused import" warnings reported  by compiler,
whereas such warnings aren't reported by compilation of my eclipse workspace (3.2),
see example below :

package sample.package;

import sample.package2.AClass; //unused import for headless build, not for jdt compiler.

/**
 * Any javadoc comment containing {@link AClass}...
 */
public interface GreatInterface {