Re: [jdt-dev] Extension that starts at startup?

You should not use this list. It is reserved for developers of JDT itself.
Please ask on the newsgroups.
Quick answer: don't do things at startup, it's bad. But: there is a way.

Dani

             "Eric Crahen"
             <eric.crahen.list
             s@xxxxxxxxx>                                               To
             Sent by:                  "Eclipse JDT general developers
             jdt-dev-bounces@e         list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             27.06.2007 02:54          [jdt-dev] Extension that starts at
                                       startup?

             Please respond to
               "Eclipse JDT
                  general
             developers list."
             <jdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

I actually have an extension I want run when Eclipse starts. I can't seem
to find a simple way to do this now because Eclipse forces everything to
lazy load. Is there some way to accomplish this?

--