[jdt-dev] changing bacground colour of a source line in editor.

Hi,

I am working on a plugin where i need to change the background colour of
lines of source code in the editor (java files) based on some conditions.
i.e given an IResource and a line number, i want to have a grey or a green
background colour in the editor.  How can this be achieved?

I have been researching this for more than a day now without any luck.  Any
assistance or pointers will be appreciated.

Warm regards
Ajaneesh