[jdt-dev] Attaching non Java source code

Hello,

Can someone tell me if this is possible, I can't seem to find info related to this. I have class files that are generated by the Groovy compiler. Since Groovy interoperates very nicely with Java, I want GroovyEclipse to do the same. And part of that is to see what is possible 'for free'. All classes contained within my Groovy generated class files appear in the various JDT UIs (hiearchy, 'Open Type' dialog etc.) When I select one of these classes however, the source cannot be found, and attaching 'Java' source folders opens up what appears to be the Groovy editor in read only mode.

Is there a way to get the normal Groovy editor to open in read/write mode? I was hoping for some kind of source locator extension point similar to the debug one.

Thanks
-Ed

Back to the top