Re: [jdt-dev] OT: object info doesn't appear during holdover.

As has been said before: please open a bug report and attach the project
that doesn't work so that it can be investigated. Also see the following
link for additional info that can help to find the bug:

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-text/development/bug-incomplete.htm

Dani

             linuxguy
             <linuxguy123@gmai
             l.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  "Eclipse JDT general developers
             jdt-dev-bounces@e         list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             19.12.2006 21:33          Re: [jdt-dev] OT: object info
                                       doesn't appear during holdover.

             Please respond to
               "Eclipse JDT
                  general
             developers list."
             <jdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Would you believe that tool tips and completion just started working and
then it quit ?
I did nothing.  I got frustrated with fiddling and I started working on
my project. I added a SWT button to it and a mouse down event.  The tool
tip worked for the Button.

I then saved the file and ran it.  Now when I come back there is no tool
tip for Button.  But tool tips work for System objects.

????