[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [jdt-dev] OT: object info doesn't appear during holdover.
- From: Aaron Digulla <digulla@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 20:24:50 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (X11/20060911)
> This is a plea for help. I know this mailing list is for Java tool
> development not support. I'm sorry to break the rules posting this.
> I've been fighting with this problem for over a week and I've posted to
> eclipse.tools.jdt and I still haven't gotten it resolved.
Please open a bug report on http://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/ for things
> What do I do to make holder info and object completion work again ?
These things are called "tool tips" (the little yellow windows). In your
bug report, you should include some additional info:
- What happens when you press F2 (which forces Eclipse to open a real
window with the tool tip text).
- Can you see something in the Javadoc view?
- Is there anything in the error log (see Window -> Views).
- Maybe your problem is related to
Aaron "Optimizer" Digulla a.k.a. Philmann Dark
"It's not the universe that's limited, it's our imagination.
Follow me and I'll show you something beyond the limits."