[jdt-dev] Handling NewJavaProjectWizardPage correctly?

Hi all!

I'm just learning how to create plugins, but I'm strucked :-(

I'm creating own projects with own Wizadrds like this:

setWindowTitle("New MyProject");

	page = new WizardNewProjectCreationPage("newFablesProject");
	page.setTitle("Fables Project");
	page.setDescription("Create a new project resource.");
	addPage(page);
	addPage( new
NewJavaProjectWizardPage(ResourcesPlugin.getWorkspace().getRoot(),
 page) );

I've chose to use NewJavaProjectWizardPage instead of
JavaCapabilityConfigurationPage because the default Java options
would be perfect for me.

So, when I create a new MyProject, the eclipse says an error due it
cannot find the needed ".classpath" file. Do I have to explicitly arrange
these things? I thougth it will be taken care by the Java wizard. Or
have I just forgot something?

Could anybody please help me? It would be urgent for me!

Ricsi

Válogasson az [origo] álláshirdetései közül!
http://allas.origo.hu/

Back to the top