[jdt-dev] Data Flow Analysis in Eclipse Refactoring

Hi,
I am looking at the Data flow analysis code in the Eclipse refactoring in package: "org.eclipse.jdt.internal.corext.refactoring.code.flow"

I would like to know if there is some documentation available that explains how is eclipse performing the data flow analysis. I need to understand what Eclipse is capable of doing in terms of data flow, and it would be great if I do not have to understand all the details of the code. I will really appreciate any pointers in this regard.

Thanks a lot,
Sincerely,
Irum Godil.