[jdt-dev] Refresh problems in own view which extends PackageExplorerPart

Hello,

I implemented my own view which extends PackageExplorerPart. The input of the TreeViewer is set to the JDT JavaModel. My own content provider extends StandardJavaElementContentProvider. I copied some parts from PackageExplorerContentProvider to get a simalar behavior. In my tree only some special folders which extend Folder plus the JDT Java elements should be visible. Everything works fine as long as i do not add resources (File, Folder, etc.) to one of my special folders. In this case the special folder is repainted and the original folders is shown. Adding resources works on special folders if they are collapsed. I only have this problem with expanded special folders. Does anyone know why this happens or has a different approch on how to implement such a view part?

Thanks,
Christian

--
Christian Neeb