[jdt-dev] Multi Document Windows

Hi,

I'm looking for the equivalent of multi document windows under SWT.

If any of you have used the Opera browser, it's probably a perfect
example of what I'm talking about.

One large window incorporating multiple internal windows which can
be minimised, maximised etc.

At the moment, I'm finding it hard and the closest thing I've come
up with is CTabItem, where tabs are named across the top. However
this means it would be particularly hard say to cascade windows
vertically/horizontally or to have multiple windows viewed at the
same time.

Is it possible to do this with the existing SWT framework?

I'm using the eclipse workbench with SWT win32 3.0.0

If I've omitted information or you need a clearer description of
what I'm looking for, please let me know.

--
Philip Reynolds                      | RFC Networks Ltd.
philip.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      | +353 (0)1 8832063

P.S. Excellent product, the SWT framework is really what Java
needed.

Back to the top