[jdt-dev] Accessing a class that exists in the Project classpath from a plugin

Hi,

I'm in the process of writing a plugin and for various reasons i need to access
a class that exists in the current project classpath from my plugin.

What i've done in my plugin is this:
 Class theFamousClass = Class.forName(theJavaBean);

Where theJavaBean is a class defined in the current project from which the
plugin action has been executed.

However i'm getting a ClassNotFoundException ... i've tried various workarounds
but i've had no success in getting that class.

Before writing my custom class loader that accesses the output directory of the
java project to retrieve the file physically i was hoping that there'd be a
cleaner way to do this.

TIA,

Cedric

Back to the top