[jdt-dev] change a project to a java project

Hi all,

Sorry if this is not the right place for this question but I do have a
question about how to use Eclipse (for java) with CVS.

I have managed to use the CVs part of the eclipse from the examples. But when
I want to import from the REpository a java project, it works fine (creating
files and all the stuff) but this is not a java project. So I don't have the
source dir set, the resources dir set ...

So I can't see any package in package view, and it does not compile. (Java
perspective) .

How should I get that project on my Workbench ?

How can I convert a simple project into a java project ?

(I do have some java projects on my box that are working properly with
eclipse, but without using the Team perspective)

Thanks alot ,
dovle

Back to the top