[jdt-debug-dev] Debug view entries & termination

Hi,

EASE is using launch configurations to run scripts within eclipse. Each launch creates an active entry in the Debug view, even if 'Run As' is used and not 'Debug As'. This seems to be normal behavior as Java launches also create these entries.

While those Java entries get terminated and valish automatically after termination this does not happen for EASE entries. I guess I need to inform the launcher somehow of the termination. How can this be done? I could not find API for this on the ILaunch.

thanks
Christian

Back to the top