JDT Debug has it's own mailing list (copied in the mail) , so it will be better to use that.

Thanks,
Sarika

Inactive hide details for "Y. P." ---12/13/2016 09:36:48 PM---Hi there,"Y. P." ---12/13/2016 09:36:48 PM---Hi there,

From: "Y. P." <py.account.info@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/13/2016 09:36 PM
Subject: [jdt-core-dev] Where to start if I want to use JDT debugger to monitor program execution?
Sent by: jdt-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi there,

I want to use JDT debugger to monitor the execution of Java programs in a research project. In particular, I need to
      1) Launch Java programs;
      2) Enable/Disable breakpoints;
      3) Evaluate expressions (decided at runtime) at certain breakpoints.

I looked at the documentation of JDT Debugger, but maybe I missed something, I still couldn’t figure out how these can be done. Could someone please point me to some tutorials, example projects/code, or even important classes in JDT as a starting point?

Any suggestion is welcome. Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Max