[jdt-debug-dev] Debug fix for SWT issue on macOS

Greetings JDT Debug Developers,

A while ago I detected an issue while debugging on macOS. While the underlying issue might be a macOS or SWT issue I found a mitigation to address the issue within JDT.

There has been no response on the SWT bug. I'm not sure if there is actually someone available working on SWT macOS issue.

Would you be interested in review the change I did to JDT Debug?
https://git.eclipse.org/r/77297

Would you be interested in incorporating the change into JDT? I'd be happy to apply any modifications you want.

Thanks!

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht