org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.core.model.JDIThread.StepHandler.createSecondaryStepRequest()

Thanks & Regards,
Sarika

Inactive hide details for Nuno Coelho ---06/29/2015 08:25:08 PM---Good afternoon I'm implementing a proxy of sorts that handlesNuno Coelho ---06/29/2015 08:25:08 PM---Good afternoon I'm implementing a proxy of sorts that handles the communication between

From: Nuno Coelho <bunny.nuno@xxxxxxxxx>
To: jdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 06/29/2015 08:25 PM
Subject: [jdt-debug-dev] JDWP: Rogue Step Out
Sent by: jdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Good afternoon

I'm implementing a proxy of sorts that handles the communication between Eclipse/JDWP and a smartcard (with debug signals)

i conclude a Step out procedure with a Composite command containing a METHOD_EXIT and a SIMPLE_STEP (with their respective locations).

somehow someway, right after eclipse asks me the frame count and clears the used event (the simple_step to which the step out belonged), another "simple_step out" is triggered by eclipse itself.

did anyone ever saw this behaviour?
anyone, any ideas to put me on the right track, please?

i cannot put any logs here, the project itself is confidential and it is within a separated network. But i'll try to answer any questions if i can.

jdt-debug-dev mailing list
jdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/jdt-debug-dev

GIF image