[jdt-debug-dev] Rhino debugging in Eclipse IDE for JavaScript Web Developers

Hello Mr. Rennie,

Recently I posted a problem concerning the Rhino Debugger.

I was glad someone, you, gave a reply.
But it's still not solved.

When I start the debugger I can see this :

Rhino debugger
Start at time: 10 januari 2012 9:35:57 CET
Listening to socket onport: 8080
Started suspended - waiting for client resume...
Rhino 1.7 release 3 2011 05 09
js>

Then, from the Eclipse IDE for JavaScript Web Developers.

Version: Indigo Service Release 1

I try to connect to the debugger.

My website is running in Mozilla Firefox on localhost:8080

Is this the correct way of using Rhino debugging ?

greetings,

Barent Brouwers

The Netherlands