Re: [jdt-debug-dev] help: current execution line is not highlighted

Not sure what might be going wrong here... It would be best if you could
create a small example that demonstrates the problem and file a bug.

Darin

Ittay Dror <ittayd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/31/2008 04:18 AM
Please respond to
"Eclipse JDT Debug developers list." <jdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

jdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[jdt-debug-dev] help: current execution line is not highlighted

Hi,

I'm running a standalone equinox with some bundles, compiled and packaged
with an external tool (which calls javac with -g) with java 1.6. I want to
debug one bundle, so I set a breakpoint and attach using 'remote' (i run
the equinox java process with the proper options for remote deubgging).
The debugger indeed breaks when the code reaches the breakpoint and opens
the file, but it doesn't highlight the line in question (the line is shown
in the 'Debug' stack view and is the right line). If I click on other
classes on the stack trace in the same bundle, then the executed line is
highlighted. Stepping over doesn't create a highlight. Any hints?

Thank you,
Ittay
--
Ittay Dror <ittayd@xxxxxxxxxx>