[jdt-debug-dev] Vote for Committer status for Curtis Windatt has started

eclipse.jdt Committers,
Darin Wright has nominated Curtis Windatt as a Committer on the eclipse.jdt project. The reason given is as follows:

I would like to nominate Curtis Windatt as a new committer for JDT Debug. Curtis has developed and polished the J2SE6 features for browsing instances and references (bug 152641 and bug 152653). As well, Curtis has fixed numerous bugs in the JDT debug component. Curtis has provided consistently high qaulity code with regression tests.

The vote is being held via the MyFoundation portal and recorded in public on this mailing list.  The voting will continue until either all 37 existing Committers have voted or until they have been given enough time to vote, even if they do not do so (defined as at least one week). Curtis Windatt must receive at least three +1s and no -1s for a successful election.

Eligible Committers can cast their votes through their My Foundation portal page:

    http://portal.eclipse.org/

If you have any questions, please do not hestitate to contact your project lead, PMC member, or the EMO <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The project Committers eligible to vote are:

    Martin Aeschlimann
    David Audel
    Dirk Baeumer
    Kevin Barnes