[jdt-debug-dev] Issue relating to wrappering jdt debug model

Hello,

We are having some performance issues with our step into functionality
of our wrapper for JDIThread.  The problem is that for every "step
into" of one of our statements, we require several "step into" calls
in the underlying JDIThread.  After each of these JDIThread step into
calls, we must get the top stack frame and check to see if we should
continue stepping into the JDIThread.  The problem is that each of our
getTopStackFrame calls results in a call to
org.eclipse.jdi.internal.ThreadReferenceImpl's frames(int,int) method,
which can result in a significant time penalty when having to do this
many
times.  Any suggestions?

Regards,

David