Re: [jdt-debug-dev] Articles

I don't know if  "source lookup" is related to the  "launch Java
Applications programmatically" topic,    If so, could you please explain
how source lookup works in your articles?

thanks,

Shu

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           "Darin Wright"      |
|         |           <Darin_Wright@xxxxxx|
|         |           m>                  |
|         |           Sent by:            |
|         |           jdt-debug-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org         |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           08/19/2002 05:07 PM |
|         |           Please respond to   |
|         |           jdt-debug-dev       |
|         |                               |
|---------+------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       jdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [jdt-debug-dev] Articles                                                                                    |
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                                             |

I have begun writing an article for Eclipse Corner which descrbies "How to
launch Java applications programatically" (i.e. how to use the Java launch
APIs). Joe (S) has agreed to write an article on how to develop a launch
configuration (i.e. define and implement a launch configuration type, and
corrsesponding UI tabs). If anyone else would like to contribute an
article, or has suggestions for an article, please advise.

Thanks,

Darin

Back to the top