[jdt-debug-dev] Personal schedule (heads up)

For the next 6 months my schedule will be changing.

I'll be in the office in the morning from approx. 7-8 am (CST) to around 1:30
pm. Then I'll either work from home for the afternoon or I'll be back in the
office around 2:30. I'll be doing afternoons at home every Monday and
occasionally on other days as circumstances dictate.

The reason for this change is that the classes my wife is taking are now in
the evenings and we've only got one car.

Either way I'll still check this email account throughout the day. This
change only affects people who are in the same office as me and those who
call me at the office. My home phone number is available upon request.

- Jared

Back to the top