[jdt-debug-dev] Re: Vote: Commit rights for Luc Bourlier

The debug teams currently have 4 committers. The vote was 3 votes for, no
votes against giving Luc commit rights. Congrats, Luc. :)

Does anyone know who we need to contact to have Luc's CVS and Bugzilla
accounts updated with his new status?

- Jared