[jdt-debug-dev] Marking bugs for verification

We've been having problems lately with reporters (non-committers) verifying
their own bugs when we mark them fixed and ask for verification. Some other
projects run their Bugzilla this way, so it's a reasonable mistake to make.

To make it clear that we're marking our bugs for verification by a committer,
I recommend being more specific in our requests. Instead of saying "Please
verify," we should say "Please verify, Darin."

- Jared

Back to the top