Re: [jdt-debug-dev] Computing default classpath and sourcelookup

AFAIK, you can't.  The algorithm for computing these paths is hard-coded.

Matt_Lavin@xxxxxxx
Sent by: jdt-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/08/2002 09:03 AM
Please respond to jdt-debug-dev

        To:        jdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [jdt-debug-dev] Computing default classpath and sourcelookup

If I have a launch configuration object and set either ATTR_DEFAULT_SOURCE_PATH and ATTR_DEFAULT_CLASSPATH to true then the default values for the respective attributes are computed each time the configuration is launched.  This works great since new additions to a projects classpath will be added on every launch.  Since my launch does not directly map to one project, I would like to be able to change how the default source lookup path and default classpath are computed.... how can I do this?

Back to the top