[jdt-debug-dev] VMRunnerConfiguration becomes obsolete

For those who implement IVMRunner, the following will be of interest...

With the introduction of launch configurations, VMRunnerConfiguration becomes obsolete. We will be deprecating (and eventually removing) VMRunnerConfiguration, and chaning the IVMRunner interface to:

public void run(ILaunchConfiguration configuration).

We will also provide an abstract VMRunner implementation that provides convenience accessors to retrieve and verify relevant attributes from a java launch configuration (for example, #getMainTypeName(), etc).

Darin

Back to the top