Re: [jdt-debug-dev] Re: Debugging multiple processes?

The suspend flag means the VM will suspend on startup until a debugger connects (i.e. it wont run until it gets a connection). Doc for all the flags can be found at:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4/docs/guide/jpda/conninv.html

Darin

Darin_Swanson@xxxxxxx
Sent by: jdt-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx