Re: [jdt-core-dev] question about ASTParser

Hey Jay,

thanks for sharing your thoughts. The follow-up question is then, of course, how to get the JMOD files from a JRE container classpath entry.
“getResolvedClasspath” lists JAR files only, nothing else for a JDK9/10. Is there any other API (internal or public) that you are aware of that could reveal useful information here?

Thanks a lot for your help!
-Martin