From:        Martin Lippert <mlippert@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        05/18/2018 06:17 PM
Subject:        [jdt-core-dev] question about ASTParser
Sent by:        jdt-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey!

I am using the ASTParser my manually setting the environment via:

                public void setEnvironment(String[] classpathEntries, String[] sourcepathEntries, String[] encodings, boolean includeRunningVMBootclasspath) {

I am wondering what I should pass in here (for the classpathEntries) if the parser should resolve against a JDK9, specially with regards to the modules. References to the jmod files?
Any pointer would be great… :-)

Thanks a lot for your help!
-Martin