[jdt-core-dev] Farewell and Thank you

All

It's time for me to say good bye and good luck to this wonderful project. It has been a privilege, being part of this project, contributing to JDT core and working on the compiler, learning from some of the best people around.

I'm going in search of greener pastures, but my heart will always long to return to this wonderful community, and I sincerely hope I can continue to play some role, however minor, in the years to come.

Until then, good bye, good luck and many thanks. I will clap and cheer for the team from the sidelines.

Regards
Sasikanth

Back to the top