[jdt-core-dev] new "ecj" project

Hi Team,

I was reminded by
    https://bugs.eclipse.org/531860 - JDT Core Batch Compiler Ant build fails
that Olivier once recommended to set up a separate project, with links into
compiler/ and batch/ to ensure we detect illegal references into model/ etc.

Via above bug I committed a new project "ecj". If you import it into your
workspace it should serve this exact purpose - hope it works across platforms.

It will make types appear twice in Open Type etc. so if people are annoyed
by this fact, they may want to keep this project closed in normal operation
and only before larger pushes open it to check if all is well.

If needed we could also think of a separate pom to detect this during build,
but for now I was satisfied with this new project :)

cheers,
Stephan

Back to the top