[jdt-core-dev] Running tests from command line?

Hi,

I have a stupid question: how do I run JDT core tests from command line (maven test)?

Background: I did a custom 4.7.2 build and want to verify the JDT compiler from this build is properly working.

cd eclipse.platform.releng.aggregator/eclipse.jdt.core

mvn surefire:test
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not resolve target platform specification artifact org.eclipse:eclipse-sdk-prereqs:target:4.7.2-SNAPSHOT -> [Help 1]

mvn test
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not resolve target platform specification artifact org.eclipse:eclipse-sdk-prereqs:target:4.7.2-SNAPSHOT -> [Help 1]

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

http://google.com/+AndreyLoskutov