From: Walter Harley <eclipse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: "Eclipse JDT Core developers list." <jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jdt-core-dev] Enabling concurrent builds on Gerrit job
Date: Tue, Nov 14, 2017 1:23 PM

Jay, do we know what changed to cause this?

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 9:48 PM Jayaprakash Arthanareeswaran <jarthana@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone,

We have been having severe backlog of jdt-core gerrit jobs over the past few days and it is taking forever to get a build
scheduled and even if one gets a run, there's no guarantee that the change can be pushed. What is complicating is that
a job needs almost two hours to complete.

To address this, I have enabled concurrent builds once again. We have had issues with this set up, but I think it's worth trying at this point. Let me know anyone has any concerns.

Regards,
Jay