[jdt-core-dev] How To Setup the Developing Environment

Dear all,
         I'm new to jdt.core and through 6 months' usage, I have to say this is really a great work!
         Now I want to change some behaviors on this project so I'm looking for the documents. I cloned from github but in the pom.xml it needs a parent project eclipse-platform-parent
         So I wonder is their some guide for new developers to setup their environments? (Although I don't have the ability to become a developer...)
         Really appreciate for your help!

Sincerely,
Xiang

Back to the top