One point: It might be a good idea to merge master with BETA_JAVA9 before the lookup changes are merged. Leave it your discretion to decide on this .

Regards,
Manoj

Inactive hide details for "Sasikanth B Ammanamanchi" ---07/05/2017 11:21:38 AM---+1, the sooner the better :-)  Thanks and Rega"Sasikanth B Ammanamanchi" ---07/05/2017 11:21:38 AM---+1, the sooner the better :-) Thanks and Regards

From: "Sasikanth B Ammanamanchi" <sasikanth.bharadwaj@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Eclipse JDT Core developers list." <jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07/05/2017 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: [jdt-core-dev] Plan for merging a / the new lookup?
Sent by: jdt-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

+1, the sooner the better :-)

Thanks and Regards
Sasikanth

-----jdt-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote: -----
To: jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Jayaprakash Arthanareeswaran"
Sent by:
jdt-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 07/05/2017 10:31AM
Cc:
jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Stephan,

I am fine with the change going in too. Right now, I just pulled your gerrit patch and working on my APT changes on top of that.
So far, things look good. I may have one or two follow up items, which I will let you know by means of bugs.

Otherwise, it will make it easier for me to have the changes coming from master.

So, let's wait to hear from Sasi.

Regards,
Jay