[jdt-core-dev] Odd index issues?

Hi all,

I'm using pretty populated workspace with most SDK projects but change weekly SDK builds I use, and since a week I observe a strange issue that some times content assist/open type don't shows types in same project or types already referenced in the java file.

I suspect this could be some index issue (I don't want to think about bugs in JDT at this level), and because my workspace contains lot of projects and working sets, I don't wont to throw it away. What is the best way to completely throw away the JDT index (both of them)?

--
Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

http://google.com/+AndreyLoskutov