[jdt-core-dev] Is there any way to keep our console logs for longer?

The CDT builds currently get purged after 10 builds. This is problematic because we often need to refer to the console logs long after the build gets purged.

Presumably, the builds get purged to save the disk space on the build machines - and presumably most of that space is used for the build artifacts, not the console logs. Is there any way to configure the builds to keep console logs for a much longer time duration than the build artifacts themselves?

We could continue to purge the artifacts on the same time scale we currently do, but keep the link to the build itself working, so that links from gerrit continue to work.

I don't know much about setting up hudson, and I was hoping someone else could offer assistance.

  - Stefan

Back to the top