[jdt-core-dev] Where to start if I want to use JDT debugger to monitor program execution?

Hi there,

I want to use JDT debugger to monitor the execution of Java programs in a research project. In particular, I need to

1)      Launch Java programs;

2)      Enable/Disable breakpoints;

3)      Evaluate expressions (decided at runtime) at certain breakpoints.

I looked at the documentation of JDT Debugger, but maybe I missed something, I still couldn’t figure out how these can be done. Could someone please point me to some tutorials, example projects/code, or even important classes in JDT as a starting point?

Any suggestion is welcome. Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Max

Back to the top