Re: [jdt-core-dev] Minimal-change policy?

I would like to point out that contributors may also used to press
Ctrt + Shift + O. By aligning the code base to the behavior of the JDT
formater you help these new contributors.

In Platform UI I really like that we have a huge number of incoming
contributions and I think this is related to the code cleanup we did
in the past, e.g., remove unnecessary whitespace, activate save
actions, etc.

I think our "Individual Contribution Activity:" looks really good
within the Eclipse Top-Level project:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.platform.ui/who

Contributing to JDT core might be more complex than contributing to
Platform UI because of the project goal, but having good project
settings which does not work against new contributors is IMHO very
important to gain more community traction.

Best regards, Lars