Re: [jdt-core-dev] Merge the new index on monday?

Other JDT committers mentioned wanting to do additional sanity tests on the patch prior to merging. I'd like to get confirmation before merging.

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 12:20 PM Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If all is sorted out, why not merging the change?

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 7:40 PM, Stefan Xenos <sxenos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think I've sorted out all the issues you brought up Stephan. If you have
> any other concerns, could I trouble you to mention them on the bug report
> (rather than here) so that I don't lose track of them?
>
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 9:28 AM Stefan Xenos <sxenos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> > So if you do a change for JDT core, the JDT UI tests will not be
>> > executed.
>>
>> You're right! ...and it looks like there's 2-3 failures in the UI suites.
>> I'll look into them right away.

>>> I sorted out the copyright headers last night. Should be good to go now.

CEO vogella GmbH

Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg: HRB 127058
USt-IdNr.: DE284122352